Your cart is empty
Basic Diamond Stack
0 pieces in stock
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the chart below to determine you ring size.
1. Take a piece of Paper and cut a straight strip from it.
2. Wrap the paper around the finger for which you want the ring. Now mark the point where the paper meets.
3. Take a ruler and measure the distance. The measured distance is the circumference of your finger.
BIS Hallmarked Gold and Independent Lab Certified Diamonds